Barcelona is considered to be one of the best cities in Europe and on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea. The city offers a cosmopolitan atmosphere, has rich culture, numerous beaches to relax and there are tourists coming from all over the world to visit. However, many of them are suffered by question what to do in Barcelona. These are some of things to do in Barcelona if you are visiting this city.
1. Walk through the gardens of Parc Güell and take pictures in this magical place designed by Antoni Gaudí.
2. Enjoy a Barça football match in the Camp Nou and take a tour in the museum.
3. Have a picnic during the day with friends or family in the park Ciudatella while enjoying the art scene, people doing yoga and young guys playing the guitar.
5. Take a panoramic photo of Barcelona at the top of Tibidabo and enjoy the amusement park, which is one of the most popular activities in Barcelona.
6. Relax on Sunday watching the Magical Fountain of Montjiuc.
7. Make a gastronomic tour of tapas and wine in the Born neighborhood, then visit the Gothic church Santa Maria del Mar and the Picasso Museum.
8. Have a glass of Absinthe in the famous old Marseille bar in Raval, where Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí used to drink when they were visiting Barcelona.
9. See a spectacular Flamenco show at the Palau de la Musica Catalana.
10. Explore the Gothic streets and get lost in its alleys.
11. Visit the sacrificial temple Sagrada Familia, you will be impressed from the architectural work of Antoni Gaudí. This place is must see in Barcelona.
12. Sunbathe while you relaxing in one of the most beautiful beaches of Barcelona called “La Barceloneta” and enjoy the spectacular view.
13. Additionally, you can visit the beaches Bogatell, Icaria and Marbella.
14. Go through the Arc de Triomphe and enjoy the great atmosphere which is very busy in the evenings.
15. Enjoy the Barcelona more artistically, a lot of museums are free on Sundays including Picasso, MNAC, MUHBA and Frederick Mares.
16. Walk the busiest street in Barcelona “La Rambla” where you will find a lot of tourists and a great atmosphere, while enjoying a coffee or a beer somewhere around.
17. Go for shopping one afternoon on the streets of Passeig de Gracia, the area with boutiques with major fashion brands.
19. Spend an afternoon relaxing in the gardens of Montjiuc, then take the teleferic car to get a full view of the city.
20. Come back to Barcelona!!!