Is it possible to rent short-term rental in Barcelona for less than a year? The answer is YES. People move to Barcelona for various reasons. Some people come to stay only for a couple of months, and they do not prefer annual contracts. Barcelona-Home provides offers for monthly apartment rentals, rooms and shared flats with short-term or long-term contracts. If you wish to stay less than a month, you also have the possibility to rent an apartment for weeks or days.
Especially if you are uncertain of which area to choose for your stay, a great solution is to rent daily rental apartments in Barcelona for a couple of days just to get a feeling of where you would like to live. If you like the apartment and the area that you first moved into, you might want to extend that short-term rental into a monthly rental. On the contrary, you might feel that another area would suit you better. In that case, we will help you with the relocation. We have listed some of the best apartments you can rent monthly in Barcelona.
Charming two-bedroom apartment in Barceloneta
This enchanting apartment is waiting for you to rent it!
- The flat has two bedrooms: one with a double bed, one with a single bed
- The furniture of the studio gives the flat a cheerful atmosphere
- The kitchen and the living room are connected and open, both are well-equipped
- The bathroom is pretty typical, there’s a shower inside
- Perfect location if you want to live by the beach as it’s right next to the beach La Barceloneta
- Address: Carrer del Comte de Santa Clara – Barceloneta
Gorgeous apartment with terrace to rent
This apartment could be perfect for a couple!
- Beautiful and bright apartment in the heart of Barcelona
- The kitchen and bathroom are both fully equipped
- The bedroom features a comfy double bed, a desk, a closet and windows
- Spacious terrace with a table and chairs, perfect to chill and enjoy the sweet Barcelona weather
- Address: Carrer dels Capellans – Ciutat Vella
Bright and new apartment to rent in the Gothic Quarter
Check out this beautifully renovated apartment!
- Modern and newly renovated apartment situated in the great Gothic Quarter
- Elegant, minimalistic and vibrant living room and dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen fitted with top quality appliances
- The bedroom features a comfortable double bed and a bedside table
- Very clean bathroom with a nice shower
- Big windows perfect to let the sun in the apartment
- An elevator is at your disposal
- Address: Carrer del Brot – Barri Gotic
Warm, welcoming apartment near Barceloneta Beach
This charming apartment has all the charms of the historic buildings from the 18th century!
- Luminous apartment thanks to the big windows offering plenty of sunlight
- The creative living room displays a poetic decoration with lines from the poet Carlos Barral written o the wall
- The open kitchen is fully equipped and very modern
- The bedroom is very comfortable and romantic, also it has lots of storage for all your belongings
- The bathroom features a relaxing bathtub so you can enjoy baths at the end of your day
- The building also has a reception, a café and a restaurant for your own comfort
- Address: Plaça d’Antonio Lopez – Barri Gotic
Colorful apartment in the city center
This colorful apartment can host up to 3 people.
- This vibrant apartment has a nice living room with a flat-screen TV, a dining table with chairs and a comfy double sofa bed
- The flat has one room with one bedroom with one single bed
- The elegant kitchen area has all the equipment you’ll need to cook
- The modern bathroom contains a shower
- There’s an elevator if you need it
- Address: Carrer de les Jonqueres – Ciutat Vella
Moden apartment near Turo Park
Check out this beautiful apartment in the Sarrià neighborhood (next to Turo Park) which can host up to four people.
- Bright and luminous apartment with windows surrounding the entire place
- The cozy living room and dining area are spacious and agreeable
- The flat has two bedrooms both with pleasant double beds
- The kitchen is modern, large and fully equipped
- Two bathrooms in this flat, both made of grey tiles, wooden cupboards, and a shower in each of them
- There are elevators and a doorman at your service
- Address: Carrer Francesc Pérez Cabrero – Sarrià-Sant Gervasi
Two-bedroom apartment in the Gothic Quarter
Look at this vintage, modern and practical apartment located in the historical center of Barcelona for a little family of three people.
- The living room features a vintage theme with a white couch, an elevated glass table, white scoop-back stools
- There are two bedrooms: one unique bedroom ideal for a child, one master bathroom with a soothing atmosphere and natural lights
- The V-shaped kitchen is modern and well-equipped
- The bathroom contains a shower
- Access to a communal rooftop pool with crystal clear water, perfect to have a swim and enjoy the sunny weather and beautiful views
- Address: Av. del Portal de l’Angel – Ciutat Vella
Deluxe apartment in the center of Barcelona
- The magnificent and spacious living room is beautiful, cozy (thanks to the huge couch) and very luminous (thanks to the big windows)
- This flat contains three double bedrooms with three double beds
- The kitchen is fully equipped so you can cook just like at home
- There are two bathrooms with everything you need
- An elevator is at your service if you need it
- Access to a private terrace to chill after a long day
- Address: Passeig de Lluis Companys – El Born