Home / About Barcelona / Most instagrammable restaurants in Barcelona

Most instagrammable restaurants in Barcelona

Most instagrammable restaurants in Barcelona

You’re coming to the city and you want to find out the most instagrammable restaurants in Barcelona? We’ve got you covered! Every year thousands of tourists come to visit the city, and everyone returns home with the same photos. So here are some tips to take original shots while eating very good food.

The Barcelona Home team have made a list of the best places to have a great vieweat delicious Catalan or South American food, while enjoying a very nice setting. Enjoy these secret places and don’t forget to bring your camera!

#1 Martinez

Martinez is a gastronomic oriented restaurant situated in Montjuïc. The restaurant specialises in Paella, grilled meat and seafood. You will have an incredible view over Barcelona as the restaurant is located directly on the hillside! Very quiet location, you can fully enjoy the traditional Spanish cuisine, and if you’re coming to have chill time, DJ Pranko is plays every Friday afternoon from 3pm to 7pm.

Most instagrammable restaurants in Barcelona - Barcelona-home

Opening hours: 1pm until 1.30am everyday
Address: Carretera de Miramar, 38 – 08038 Barcelona
How to get there: by car, teleferic or metro (line 2 and 3)
Price: €€€

#2 Flax & Kale

Flax & Kale is a coffee and restaurant based on healthy food. 80% is plant-based and the remaining 20% are recipes that contain fish. All the recipes are elaborated to have a healthy and high nutritional value. We recommend the brunch: eggs Benedict, avocado on toast and granola. Two restaurants have just opened in central Barcelona, and you can find a 3rd one inside the H&M shop in Passeig de Gràcia (specialises in juices and coffees).

Opening hours: 9am until 11pm – 10am until 10pm for Passeig de Gracia.
Address: Carrer dels Tallers 74b / Passatge de les manufactures-Sant Pere Més Alt 31-33 (Main entrance)- Trafalgar 26 (North entrance) / Passeig de Gracia 11
Price: €€

#3 Chéri

With an atmosphere of 1920s Paris, Chéri is a french bistrot with Mediterranean influences. Although the name sounds french, you will find some of the best traditional Catalan cuisine elaborated with high quality products. Its terrace is one of the quietest places in Eixample district so it’s not a surprise that Barcelona socialites have their headquarters there.

Most instagrammable restaurants in Barcelona- Barcelona HomeOpening hours of CHÉRI: 8.30am until 1am everyday
Address : Carrer d’Enric Granados 122
Price: €€€

#4 Bananas

Humour, positive vibes, colours, and South American music defines this tropical restaurant called Bananas. Expect an international Caribbean cuisine with an oriental side. Chicken curry, prawns, crabs, burritos,… made with fresh ingredients will keep your hunger away.

Most instagrammable restaurants in Barcelona - Barcelona-home

Opening hours of BANANAS: 12pm until 2am
Address: Carrer de la fusina 7

#5 La Boqueria

La Boqueria is the most famous markets in Barcelona, a must-see. There you can buy fresh fruits, smoothies, fish, eat prawns and fresh oyster, and try the Spanish cured ham. Since 1872 Catalans and people from all over the world have been doing their grocery shopping in this beautiful and vibrant market.

Most instagrammable restaurants in Barcelona - Barcelona-home

Opening hours: 8.30am until 8.30pm – closed on Sundays
Address: La Rambla, 91

#6 Chök

Chök is a bakery based on chocolate, where you will experience new forms of chocolate combinations: kronuts, cookies, crisps with chocolate, truffles… The best seller is chök; a donut made with a healthy recipe (less sugar, less fat, and reduced fried time), offered in 30 varieties.

Most instagrammable restaurants in Barcelona- Barcelona-home

Opening hours of CHÖK: 9am until 9pm
Address: carrer del Carme 3 / carrer dels Ramelleres 26 / carrer dels Astúries 93 – C.C. Glories, Av. Diagonal, 208

#7 Palo Alto

Palo Alto is an event happening every month mixing food, live music, exhibitions, and street market. You can even participate to some workshops! It’s open to everyone, so don’t forget to bring your camera to take lots of pictures of the beautiful location.

Instagrammable restaurants in Barcelona - Barcelona-home

Opening hours of PALO ALTO: 11am until 11pm – happening on the first weekend of every month
Address: Carrer dels Pellaires 30
Price: €

Are you planning a trip to Barcelona and looking for somewhere to stay? Why not take a look at the available apartment rentals on our website! Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Written by: Barcelona-Home


Hello there! We hope you are enjoying our website full of interesting blogs to read. We absolutely love Barcelona and we hope that when you come to visit you will too!


Accommodation Barcelona

Scroll To Top