Barcelona has many tourists and likes to take advantage of that! This is why it offers a special Barcelona card for tourists to enjoy free entry to museums and attractions, special discounts at many shops and restaurants and unlimited travel on public transport!
In this way you can save on many things you really want to see and you can spend all your saved money to shopping and party! You can take your Barcelona Card for as many days as you like and your stay in Barcelona will be amazing.
The card offers entrance to many interesting museums, attraction or sightseeing places for free or for reduced price. Explore Sagrada Família, Casa Batló, Casa Mia, visit Barcelona Zoo and appreciate the glory of FC Barcelona – the best football club in the world. With very reasonable price of the card, skip the queue and enjoy everything what this amazing city offers! With BCN card, you will visit everything, what every tourist should see, in one weekend or the whole week.
Except museums and points of interest, the card includes free admission or discount to shops, nightclubs, restaurants, tours, entertainment or other types of transportation and servicies. You will get also the city map and a guide in total six languages.
The card doesn´t offer only free or discounted entrance, but also free transportation in the city centre. This will ensure total comfort while your travelling between the sightseeing places, as a lot of walking could be exhausting. You can use every kind of transport – from buses and metro to trams and trains.
There is a special price for children from 4 to 12 year, who will have special price. You have and option to choose from cards with duration 72, 96 or 120 hours.
You have two options how to buy a card – you can wether purchase it online using the link, or buy it at one of the tourist officies.
What the Barcelona Card includes:
- Free admission and skip the lines to museums and attractions including Picasso Museum, Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya, Fundació Joan Miró, Fundació A. Tàpies, museums that are part of the Museu d’Història de Barcelona, Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona, Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona, Museu del Modernisme Català, Museu Egipci de Barcelona, Botanical Gardens and so much more.
- Discounted entrance for museums, sigthseeing places, cultural attractions, tours and exhibitons, leisure and entertainment
- Discounts at selected restaurants, bars, cultural venues, clubs, shops and original souvenirs
- Unlimited use of public transport in Barcelona, including the metro, city buses, trams, suburban train network and Catalan railways (FFGC)
- Use of the airport train and tram (L9 directly to and from the airport and Renfe train)
- A guide, available in Catalan/Spanish/English or French/German/Italian, containing information on Barcelona’s main sightseeing areas
- A map of Barcelona
- A map of the city’s metro network
- Information about all the participating outlets
(always check the actual list of museum with free admission and discount of the attraction, as the list could change frequently)
For more inspiration and information about activities, foto spots, best places to see and tips for various trips, visit our blog and guide. If you would like to enjoy partynight in one of the local clubs, do not hesitate to look at the list of the best clubs in the city!
Looking for an apartment in Barcelona? Check out our SPECIAL DEALS ON APARTMENTS all over the city with Barcelona Home!