If you’re not up for a wild night out partying, eating dinner at a restaurant, or heading to the beach, then enjoy a great Outdoor Cinema at Montjuic! On the mountain of Montjuic in Sants-Montjuïc area an outdoor cinema has been created to project films three times per week throughout the summer months. Check out this popular spot, but make sure to arrive early in order to secure a great spot on the lawn. Bring a blanket with a picnic or rent a chair for 3 extra euros. Rather than sitting in a movie theater, take the bus up to mountains or take a walk to go to this amazing outdoor cinema at Montjuic. You can come by bike, car, motorbike or Montjuic “teleférico”, too. There is a different film being played in its original language with Spanish subtitles every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Before every film projection, there is a live concert each evening. Head to Montjuic to enjoy a great evening with live music, a great film, and a fun time with friends and family. For more information, go to the official web page of the Outdoor Cinema at Montjuic.
Find your accommodation now!
Outdoor Cinema Information
- Metro Plaza Espanya (L1) Autobus to Montjuïc, TMB buses from Plaza Espanya (free with the TMB integrated tariff) and these buses will go back once the film is finished
- Adults: € 6.00
- Children: free for children under 6
- Chair rental: 3,00 €
- Entrance + Picnic: 13,50 € (instead of 18 €, 25% discount). This picnic includes: organic burger, “patatas bravas” and drink.
- The tickets are available every day at 20:30 at the box office and tickets can be bought in advance on the official website or via mobile app
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 20:30.
- The doors will open at 8:30 p.m.