Although the locals of Sitges are very open to the gay community, queers might rather go to bars where they feel more comfortable with others of same preferences. There are a total of 23 gay bars in Sitges. We gathered the best Gay Bars in Sitges recommended by the Gay Sitges Guide.
Find your accommodation now!
– Parrots Pub: Belongs to the Parrots Hotel, located in the city center. Opened the entire day, the bar has a terrace and attracts all age groups. Busy everyday, is one of the few bars that offer table service in Sitges.
– Privilege Bar: One of the most popular bars during the high season. The venue has three bars, a large dance floor and is quite popular among young guys. The club offers several themed parties throughout the week. The most popular feature is the dark room, where customers dance in the dark.
– La Villa: The relaxed yet modern design makes this lounge the perfect spot for locals and tourists of different age groups. Located in the city center, the place plays chilled relaxing music. Besides drinks, it also offers tapas and finger food.
– Carousel: Situated on Sitges’ most popular gay street, the bar has the sexiest waiter team in town. The terrace bar offers a wide variety of cocktails and friendly service.
– Bourbon’s Bar: After a recent renovation, French owner has preserved the former popularity, yet refreshing its metropolitan style. The bar is home to a famous dark room that rolls along its house music resident dj.
– Bukkake: Famous cruising bar, it disposes of showers, lockers and slings on the back maze for the boys who want to take the fun a bit further. The front bar offers a nice environment and variety of drinks.
– Bears’ Bar: With the self-explanatory name, the bar is quite popular especially during Bears’ week. Also popular in the cruising scene, it disposes of two dark rooms, a St. Andrew’s cross and adult movies playing on screens.
– Central Café Bar: An outdoors terrace is the perfect spot to watch the local life. The café offers cocktails, coffee and a variety of pastries and snacks.
– Mojito & Co.: A summer style bar with an outside terrace in the heart of Sitges. Attracting a mixed crowd, the bar offers a fusion of tradition drinks with a Japanese twist by introducing sake. Cocktails are made fresh on spot.
– Summer Lounge Sitges: Also located downtown at the center of the gay village, the bar has an outside terrace perfect for summer days while enjoying a drink with friends.
– Yummy: The spacious bar has an outdoor terrace and offers a chilled and relaxed ambiance. It is famous for the best champagne menu of Sitges, and is restricted to the warmer months of the year.
Make sure to stay in the perfect location in Sitges to be able to enjoy the amazing bars and clubs the city has to offer!
Featured Image: Quinn Dombrowski cc