Palau Sant Jordi is known for several things. Although the stadium is a sports arena, it has witnessed several huge artists such as Beyonce and Maluma. Palau Sant Jordi was designed by the Japanese architect Arata Isozaki for the 1992 Olympic Games, part of the so-called Olympic Ring built on the Montjuïc hilltop, together with the Lluís Companys Olympic Stadium, the Olympic Esplanade and Sant Jordi Club. Its most distinctive feature is its cupola, which was built at ground level and lifted to its present position over 10 days on 12 hydraulic jacks.
People nowadays travel in bulk just to be able to attend concerts or sporting events. Since this beautiful arena is located very close to Plaça Espanya, below is a list some of the best apartments you can rent whilst visiting the city.
FLAT FOR GROUPS IN BARCELONA
From €129 per night
- Beautiful holiday accommodation with an interior decoration inspired by the surrealist style of the Catalan artist Salvador Dalí and a good location near Plaza Espanya.
- The elegant residence is characterized by bright blue and white walls, chic and contemporary furniture and pretty classic decorations, which brings an antique touch.
- The living room is furnished with a comfortable white sofa and TV, it extends from a private balcony, which allows to enjoy much of the sun during the day.
- The dining room is furnished with a large white table, four chic blue chairs and a magnificent dining room server with two beautiful brass frame mirrors adorning the wall.
- Perfect for two couples wanting to share a holiday in Barcelona. The two double rooms have the same blue and white patterns and are furnished with practical and comfortable furniture. They are located opposite each other, which guarantees total privacy.
- We like a lot the large separate kitchen and a full bathroom with shower.
- You will enjoy the privilege of being just a few steps from the Fira Exhibition Center in Barcelona, the shopping center Arenas, the famous Palacio Nacional and the Magic Fountain.
Reference number : BHM1-037
APARTMENT WITH BALCONY IN BARCELONA
From €129 per night
- This modern and elegant apartment is located near Plaça Espanya and is ideal for families with children or couples.
- The decoration mixes a collection of beautiful furniture with beautiful black and white images and that contrasts with the dark green and white colors of the walls. This helps to create a picturesque place where you can rest after a long day and before going out for dinner.
- The accommodation has two bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other with two single beds
- The apartment also includes a bathroom with shower and a fully equipped kitchen.
- We loved the warm and family atmosphere of the place thanks to its green moss walls and the brightness of the rooms thanks to the private balcony and the bright white sofa and the soft carpet.
Reference number : BHM1-036
SPACIOUS FLAT WITH TERRACE IN BARCELONA
From €211 per night
- This spacious apartment located near Plaza Espanya seems to come straight from a fashion magazine, with its mosaic tiles on the floor, its exposed brick walls and its backlighting. The arrangement of the furniture is perfectly made, and the furniture itself is truly beautiful.
- A long corridor with a beautiful arched wooden archway leads to five beautiful rooms designed with a minimalist natural theme for a sophisticated and uncluttered effect.
- The spacious and comfortable living room with its wide sofas is adjacent to the large and bright dining room.
- The modern, fully equipped kitchen leads to a private terrace with an additional dining area, ideal for enjoying breakfast or relaxing with a book or music.
Number reference : BHM1-1036
SOPHISTICATED APARTMENT IN BARCELONA
From €129 per night
- This sophisticated and contemporary apartment is located near Las Ramblas, in the Theater District, and stands out for its simple and elegant design.
- It is perfect for family holidays with children as it has a bedroom with a double bed and another bedroom with two single beds.
- You can prepare the most delicious dishes with the modern, metal-style kitchen and enjoy them in the large dining area.
- The contemporary furnishings and high quality materials releases an atmosphere of the apartment is so calm and relaxing that you will feel at home.
Reference number : BHM1-028
COMFROTABLE APARTMENT IN BARCELONA
From €121 per night
- This apartment is ideally located because it is in the center of the city, near the Plaza Universidad and close to the underground. However, you will have the choice to walk to discover the beautiful streets of Barcelona as it is located in the heart of the city center.
- It is ideal for holidays as a couple or with friends because it has two private rooms to insure you maximum comfort.
After a long day, you can relax with a shower and a good meal as the kitchen and bathroom have been completely renovated.
- We liked the modern style and functionality of the apartment.
- We recommend you stroll through the streets of Sant Antoni to find treasures such as old books and collection materials at the weekly fair every Sunday.
Number reference : BH-1461
DUPLEX FOR GROUPS IN BARCELONA
From €152 per month
- Let yourself be charmed by this duplex on the ground floor with enchanting and cosmopolitan decoration. High ceilings, white walls and large windows make this place very bright.
- For an elegant and sophisticated style, go to the golden and silver kitchen which is open and integrated into the dining room. This brings a trendy touch to the duplex.
- The master bedroom which also has a bathroom is worthy of one of the most beautiful suites of the luxurious hotels.
- With its convertible sofa upstairs, this duplex is the perfect place to stay in a group.
- Enjoy the sun and the welcoming atmosphere in the Poble Sec district, but do not forget to visit the city’s must-see places such as the Mirador Colon, Montjuic or Las Ramblas.
Reference number : BH-1681