Where to Stay near Palau Sant Jordi
There are so many spots to visit around Palau Sant Jordi. Although the stadium is a sports arena, it has witnessed several huge artists such as Beyoncé and Maluma. The Japanese architect Arata Isozaki designed Palau Sant Jordi for the 1992 Olympic Games. Part of the so-called Olympic Ring built on the MONTJUÏC hilltop, together with the Lluís Companies Olympic Stadium, the Olympic Esplanade and Sant Jordi Club. Its most distinctive feature is its cupola. This was built at ground level and lifted to its present position over 10 days on 12 hydraulic jacks.
People nowadays travel in bulk just to be able to attend concerts or sporting events. Since this beautiful arena is located very close to PLAZA DE ESPAÑYA , below is a list some of the best apartments you can rent whilst visiting the city.
#1 FLAT FOR GROUPS IN BARCELONA
From €124 per night
- Beautiful holiday accommodation with an interior decoration inspired by the surrealist style of the Catalan artist Salvador Dalí and a good location near PLAZA DE ESPAÑYA.
- The elegant residence is characterised by chic and contemporary furniture and pretty classic decorations, which brings an antique touch.
- The living room is furnished with a comfortable white sofa and TV. It extends from a private balcony, which allows to enjoy much of the sun during the day.
- The dining room is furnished with a large white table, four chic blue chairs and a magnificent dining room server with two beautiful brass frame mirrors adorning the wall.
- Perfect for two couples wanting to share a holiday in Barcelona. The two double rooms have the same blue and white patterns and are furnished with practical and comfortable furniture. They are located opposite each other, which guarantees total privacy.
- You will enjoy the privilege of being just a few steps from THE FIRA EXHIBITION CENTRE in Barcelona, the shopping centre Arenas, the famous Palacio Nacional and THE MAGIC FOUNTAIN.
Reference number: BHM1-037
Lisence number: HUTB-001178
#2 APARTMENT WITH BALCONY IN BARCELONA
From €122 per night
- This modern and elegant apartment is located near Plaça de Españya and is ideal for families with children or couples.
- The decoration mixes a collection of beautiful furniture. This helps to create a picturesque place where you can rest after a long day and before going out for dinner.
- The accommodation has two bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other with two single beds
- The apartment also includes a bathroom with shower and a fully equipped kitchen.
- We loved the warm and family atmosphere of the place thanks to the brightness of the rooms, private balcony, bright white sofa and soft carpet.
Reference number : BHM1-036
Lisence number: HUTB-001179
#3 SOPHISTICATED APARTMENT IN BARCELONA
From €133 per night
- This sophisticated and contemporary apartment is located near LAS RAMBLAS, in the Theatre District, and stands out for its simple and elegant design.
- It is perfect for family holidays with children as it has a bedroom with a double bed and another bedroom with two single beds.
- You can prepare the most delicious dishes with the modern, metal-style kitchen and enjoy them in the large dining area.
- The contemporary furnishings and high quality materials creates an atmosphere that is so calm and relaxing that you will feel at home.
Reference number: BHM1-028
Lisence number: HUTB-002624
#4 DUPLEX FOR GROUPS IN BARCELONA
From €152 per month
- Let yourself be charmed by this duplex on the ground floor with enchanting and cosmopolitan decoration. High ceilings, white walls and large windows make this place very bright.
- For an elegant and sophisticated style, go to the golden and silver kitchen which is open and integrated into the dining room. This brings a trendy touch to the duplex.
- The master bedroom which also has a bathroom is worthy of one of the most beautiful suites of the luxurious hotels.
- With its convertible sofa upstairs, this duplex is the perfect place to stay in a group.
- Enjoy the sun and the welcoming atmosphere in the POBLE SEC DISTRICT. Don’t forget to visit the city’s must-see places such as the Mirador Colon, MONTJUIC or LAS RAMBLAS.
Reference number: BH-1681
Lisence number: HUTB-001799
All of these gorgeous apartments are located near Plaza de Españya. Not only is this is an ideal plaza for transport connections, but also the Sants-Montjuïc neighbourhood is filled with top quality restaurants and shops. Definitely the place for you if you are looking for somewhere to live like a local in Barcelona!