Internships in Barcelona
Are you looking for an internship in Barcelona? Would you like to join an international team and gain useful work experience for your future career? Join our team! Our interns are given tasks and projects that match to their educational path and their professional interests.
Sales & Customer Service
Advertisement & Publicity
Web Content Management
Real Estate Account Management
Marketing & Business Development
Search Engine Optimization
Communication and Journalism
- Advanced level of English, the knowledge of Spanish is highly preferred for most internship positions.
- The length of the internship should preferably be 3 months at least.
- Accident and health insurance (either provided by the Sending Institution, normally a University or a student recruitment company) or a private insurance.
- Our offices are open from 08:00 until 20:00 and 7 days per week (Monday-Sunday), as we are a tourism company. You’ll be working up to a maximum of 8 hours per day and a maximum of 40 hours per week. The days of the week you work depend on the department you are in (it can be obligatory to work on the weekend). The schedule of the office will vary depending on the department that you work in, as well as the space in which you develop your skills. You must arrive 10 minutes before the time you start your work, in order to prepare your workplace.
- Sometimes during your internship you will be required to wear a T-Shirt of the company.
What will you gain?
In addition to direct relevant experience in your chosen field, you will pick up valuable transferable skills (teamwork, inter-personal skills, etc.) and find yourself immersed in a fast-paced, multicultural and young company. Last but not least, you will enjoy Barcelona’s cool lifestyle!
We unfortunately are not able to provide interns with a salary as we work in an extremely competitive market. However, those interns accepted at Barcelona-Home will receive a useful guide of scholarships that they can apply to. We will also guide you step-by-step throughout the application process. Moreover, you can have compensation if you affiliate customer with you.
Accommodation deals for our interns
If you decide to book your accommodation with Barcelona-Home, you will get a 30% discount on the booking fee. If you have any problems finding an apartment during your first few days in Barcelona, it is possible to move into a Barcelona Home room for interns, until you find something suitable. This is subject to availability.
- During your internship, you will have to use social media as a tool. Therefore, it will be useful for you to like the Facebook page of Barcelona-Home.
- In Barcelona, we have some bank holidays (01-01 / 16-05 / 15-08 / 25-12 / …) which we implement in our enterprise. Any further days off will be defined by the company.
Can I get a job after my internship?
When will I get my certificate of the internship ?
What do you need during your internship?
What documents I need for my internship?
Remember that the day you start you need to bring the contract signed by all parts.
At Barcelona Home, we offer professional internships and want to leave each intern with written proof of their best work. That means that at the end of the internship, we publish a review of your internship project and of your working qualities on our website. This published document provides our interns with a professional platform for the future, which can be seen by future employers. For this reason, we believe it is important for our interns to pride themselves in successful work and to work to their full potential. If an intern has any comment about this they can contact email@example.com.