Internships in Barcelona
Are you looking for an internship in Barcelona? Would you like to join an international team and get useful work experience for your future career? If yes, join our team! We are constantly looking for ambitious and hard-working talents to our team. Our interns work with tasks and projects that match their educational path and professional interests.
As Barcelona Home provides a wide range of services, our company works with many different fields like rentals, event management, real estate, travel and leisure, media and fashion. We offer the following positions for interns:
- Sales & Customer Service
- Advertisement & Publicity
- Web Content Management
- Real Estate Account Management
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Business Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Graphic Designer
- Social Media
- Communication and Journalism
- Management Assistant
OUR INTERNS SAYS
“I was always challenged with interesting tasks and surrounded by a lovely international team that was a pleasure to work with. Your internship in Barcelona-Home is definitely a good choice!”
– Anna Pedersen, Social Media intern
- Advanced level of English, the knowledge of Spanish is highly appreciated but not mandatory.
- The length of the internship can be between 1 and 12 months. You can start your internship at any time of the year if there is an open position available.
- For this internship it is necessary to have health insurance as well as an accident coverage valid in Spain for the time of staying under the internship contract here in Barcelona-Home. This is an obligatory requirement. If you don’t have one of the documents, you can ask for more information during your interview.
INTERNSHIP AT BARCELONA-HOME
Our offices are open from 08:00 until 20:00 7 days a week. You’ll be working up to 8 hours per day and max 40 hours per week. Working days depend on the department you work at (it might be obligatory to work in the weekends). The schedule will be determined by the supervisor. All our internships are unpaid, but we offer jobs after the internship period for those who fit in our team. It is necessary that you are able to bring your own computer that you will use on a daily basis.
1. Find your position
First of all, take a look at the positions we offer and pick the one that exactly fit your needs!
2. Fill in the form
Then we kindly ask you to fill in the following application form. By doing so you help us to speed up the application process.
3. Wait for our response
After the form has been successfully sent, give us some time so we can proceed your application and conduct an interview with you.
4. Start your journey
When the whole process is done, we will be more than happy to welcome you to our international team.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you want to apply for one of our internship positions, feel free to fill in our application form. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org