DJ AND EVENT INTERNSHIP
Are you looking for an internship in Barcelona? Would you like to join an international team and get useful work experience for your future career? If yes, join our team! We are constantly looking for ambitious and hard-working talents to our team. Our interns work with tasks and projects that match their educational path and professional interests
Barcelona home – team DJ AND EVENT INTERNSHIP
- About the company:Barcelona-home is a company in the heart of Barcelona that aims to provide the best representation possible to talented people internationally. We have a wide database of models, organize numerous shootings and we place artists and models on various events. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our growing multicultural team. Especially for those who are interested in developing projects in various challenging fields, such as playing music at weekly events.
- Description of the position:Play at different parties/ events/ locations. As well for events organize as for external clients.Support in organising events and participating in creative brainstorms.
Looking for new clients/ Suppliers
Participating in other projects/ tasks if needed.
- Requirements:Intern must have a university agreement letter/ contractAdvanced level in English (minimum: B2), Spanish is a plus
Experience in playing DJ
Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
Being prepared to other tasks of other departments if needed
Cultural sensitivity and ability to associate appropriately and effectively in a diverse workplace and with a diverse client base
Ability to work independently
- What we offer:Gaining experience playing at different eventsCan be paid depending on the project
Receiving the opportunity to organize and create events
Being a part of our international team (from all over the world, not only Europe)
Free participation in our company events
- PAY ATTENTION:Location : Barcelona (onsite internship)Minimum stay = 2 months
- For more information, please take a look at our website: https://nightlife.barcelona-home.com/en/If you are interested in this position, contact us at : [email protected]ñThis offer is open all year. We hope to hear from you!
OUR INTERNS SAYS
“I was always challenged with interesting tasks and surrounded by a lovely
international team that was a pleasure to work with.
Your internship in Barcelona-Home is definitely a good choice!”
– Anna Pedersen, Social Media intern
Advanced level of English , the knowledge of Spanish is highly appreciated but not mandatory.
The length of the internship can be between 3 and 12 months .
You can start your internship at any time of the year if there is an open position available.
For this internship it is necessary to have health insurance as well as an accident coverage
valid in Spain for the time of staying under the internship contract here in Barcelona-Home.
This is an obligatory requirement. If you don’t have one of the documents,
you can ask for more information during your interview.
INTERNSHIP AT BARCELONA-HOME
Our offices are open from 08:00 until 20:00 7 days a week. You’ll be working up to 8 hours per day and max 40 hours per week. Working days depend on the department you work at (it might be mandatory to work in the weekends). The schedule will be determined by the supervisor. All our internships are unpaid, but we offer jobs after the internship period for those who fit in our team. It is necessary that you are able to bring your own computer that you will use on a daily basis.
Besides our regular internships, Barcelona-Home also offers our interns the opportunity to complete their internships remotely. If you are interested in a distant internship, take a look at the options that we offer.
1. Find your position
First of all, take a look at the positions we offer and
pick the one that exactly fit your needs!
2. Fill in the form
Then we kindly ask you to fill in the following application form.
By doing so you help us to speed up the application process.
3. Wait for our response
After the form has been successfully sent, give us some time so we can
proceed your application and conduct an interview with you.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you want to apply for one of our internship positions, feel free to fill in our application form .
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us by email