Our website uses cookies in order to improve your user experience, know your navigation habits and offer you better contents. By using this website you consent to the use our policy. ×
Monthly Rent 1500 €
 Check availability

Arrivals

Check-in time from: 15:30

Check-out time until: 11:00

Late check-in : Conditions

Payments

Payments on arrival: Credit card, Bank Transfer

80% Of our guests recommend this accommodation
  • Accommodation

    Apartments

  • Bedrooms

    1

  • m2 Flat

    45m2

  • Capacity

    4

  • Floor

    1

  • Bathroom

GENERAL INFORMATION

Address: Carrer Puerto Principe - Sant Andreu

Description

Fantastic apartment with sunny balcony and access to a communal pool available for one person or couple looking for a quiet stay. You are guaranteed a good night's sleep in the spacious bedroom, equipped with a wardrobe and an elegant wooden headboard, with a reading lamp on each side of the double bed. The wall is decorated with a work of art made of wood, which plays very well with the soothing combination of beige and white colors. Outside the room you will find a lovely living room with red sofas and a dining room with a table for 4. Both the bedroom and the living room have access to a balcony. We love the modern U-shaped kitchen with lovely wooden cabinets and marble countertops, equipped to cook your favorite dishes. The apartment has a white and bright bathroom, with a bathtub and high quality finishes. Spend a tan afternoon on the outside of the pool or a quick bath in the morning.

Live like a local in Sant Andreu and explore the hidden treasures of this quiet residential neighborhood. Visit the beautiful neo-Gothic church of Sant Andreu de Palomar and enjoy a cup of coffee in the Plaza d'Orfila. The Parc de la Trinitat is perfect for running or for a picnic of local delicacies around the beautiful statue Cavalls desbocats. For the fans of Gaudí the Sant Pacia Church is recommended, whose elaborate mosaic and altar were designed by the famous architect. You can also visit the emblematic Sagrada Familia, accessible on foot.

Services

Heating, Disabled friendly, Air conditioning
Elevator, Are you with a large group? We offer more accommodation in this building!
Toaster , Oven , Micro-wave, Coffee maker, Kettle, Kitchen-ware, Fridge, Stove, Freezer
Hair dryer, Bidet, Bathtub
Bedding, Towels
TV, Swimming pool, Wi-Fi FREE
Areas

The owner requires a payment of 30% of the total amount due after receiving the confirmation of the reservation. The other 70% must be paid one day before arrival, either by bank transfer or credit card.

Owner's notes
We offer a reservation cancellation insurance for your unforeseen circumstances.
Pets not allowed
Parties not allowed
No Smoking inside
GOOD TO KNOW

We have verified this accommodation by checking the owner’s identity, contact information and the Property Ownership Certificate of the apartment ✓

Note that only the person who makes the reservation and payment is authorized to collect the keys.

The owner requires a payment of 30% of the total amount due after receiving the confirmation of the reservation. The other 70% must be paid one day before arrival, either by bank transfer or credit card.

Reviews

8Very good
8.0 Very good
Perfect Translate comment

We felt so good in there. The apartment is equipped with everything we could need. And it looks totally awesome, my wife was spending hours taking photos for Instagram.

Noah, United States

Seasons

Minimum stay (nights) Maximum stay (nights)
General 32 330
WHY STAY WITH US

✓ WE SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE.
✓ FREE TRIP PLANNER GUIDE.
✓ 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
✓ SATISFIED CUSTOMERS.
✓ SECURITY POLICY.

Map
Carrer Puerto Principe (Sant Andreu), Barcelona
WHAT'S AROUND

Things to do: View more
Restaurants: View more
Bars and clubs: View more
Shopping: View more
Vehicles rental: View more
Beauty and wellbeing: View more

Similar accommodations
From 3.010 € monthly Rent
Center Deluxe Apartment Barcelona
BHM2-1768
From 850 € monthly Rent
Studio apartment in Born, Barcelona
BHM1-099
From 1.200 € monthly Rent
Apartment for monthly rentals in Barceloneta
BH-1851
From 1.150 € monthly Rent
Budget place in Ciutat Vella
BH-1843
From 1.750 € monthly Rent
Gran Via Apartments
BH-3554
From 1.400 € monthly Rent
2 bedroom apartment in Poblenou
BH-3573
9 People are watching this accommodation.
Book it now!
Powered by Barcelona-home - © Copyright 1990 - 2019 - barcelona-home.com Inc. All rights reserved.