The owner pays no additional cost when working with Barcelona Home. Our commission is always added to the rental price you set for your apartment.
The conditions depend on the type of publication:
- Apartments with full management: Our reservations department handle the whole process with complete freedom to update the calendar, making sure it is always beneficial to the owner. Furthermore, you can terminate the exclusive managing contract with us whenever you desire.
- Apartments without management: You will not need to work exclusively with our company and you can receive reservations from Barcelona Home and other websites or platforms. We only ask you keep the calendar and prices updated daily.
Keeping the calendars and the prices updated allows us to work with an immediate reservation system. Our experience has shown us that this system benefits both our customers and the owners.
- For the customer, it is frustrating when a booking is cancelled by the landlord.
- For the landlord, not updating the calendars and the prices may result in a loss of reservations.
- For us, a cancellation signifies a cost in terms of management and reputation.
Owners of fully managed properties cannot cancel any booking. If the reason for not accepting the booking is due to a serious and proven incident (works on the building, equipment malfunctions, etc) Barcelona Home will review the case and the owner will be exempt from any penalties. To do this you should contact us as soon as possible by calling us or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For owners of non-managed apartments, these are the measures Barcelona Home will take if you cancel a booking:
- The apartment will go to the bottom of the listings of apartments on our webpage.
- The apartment will appear as not available for your reservation between 30 and 60 days.
- Elimination of the property file on our website.
For any question about a booking you have received please email us at email@example.com
From your owner account you can modify the prices, including increases and discounts on the specific dates, as well as the availability calendars.
- Apartments with full management: If you need help or any other changes please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-managed apartments: If you need help and for any other modification please send an email to email@example.com.
It is very important that you familiarise yourself with the operation of legislation of the city in which you have the property you want to rent.
Some cities have regulations that limit the possibility of you gaining economic benefit by renting your property for short periods of time. These laws are often part of the urban and/or administrative laws of the city and in many of them you will need to register to obtain a license permitting you to advertise a space to rent. Nevertheless, in some cases, certain types of short-term accommodations can be prohibited no matter what. The degree of implementation of these laws depends on each local administration. Penalties for the breach of these regulations may include fines or other measures. We recommend that you check local laws before posting your advertisement on Barcelona Home. Remember that by accepting our Terms of Service and publishing your ad on our website you certify that you are informed of and meet local laws and regulations.
Of course, this is not a problem. Properties that can be rented for two different uses have two different files, one for accommodation and one for events.
We only ask you to provide us with the following information so we can evaluate if your property is appropriate for the different requests that we receive.
- Maximum capacity
- Minimum duration
- Maximum duration
- Price per day (approx.)
- Price per hour (approx, for events less than one day)
- Tourist license
- Uses (weddings, corporate events, bachelor parties, photo shoots, etc.)
- Special conditions