Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona
Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona (UAB) is a public university founded in 1968 and located in Cerdanyola del Vallès, near the city of Barcelona in Catalunya. Besides that, the university has several other centers in Manresa, Sabadell, Terrassa, Sant Cugat del Vallès, with a total of 43,175 students in all campuses combined.
UAB offers over 80 postgraduate programs and MBA Master’s Degrees in fields such as biosciences, business and economics, law, medicine, political science and society and many others. Some masters programs are taught fully in English, making UAB a great option for foreign students seeking an MBA.
Furthermore, UAB is a pioneering institution in terms of research, with many research institutes, technical support services and service-providing laboratories on campus.
The 18 areas of interest for Master’s Degrees are:
– Agro foods
– Biodiversity, Conservation and Ecology
– Business and Economics
– Communications and Journalism
– Engineering and Technology
– History, Philosophy and Art
– Language, Literature and Translation
– Nursing and Physical Therapy
– Political Sciences and Society
– Psychology and Speech Therapy
– Sciences and Environmental Science
– Security and Prevention
– Tourism and Hotel Management
– Veterinary Medicine
If you want to go to Barcelona for learning or just improving your Spanish. Check out our blog about education in Barcelona.