Barcelonaogmere (translated in English Barcelona and more) is a recent company founded by Xavier (Spanish) and Karen (Danish), a couple that decides to give you the opportunity of customized tours around Barcelona in Danish.
Karen has gastronomical background, sommelier and culinary teacher. She will accompany you through the flavor of the authentic Catalan cuisine. Xavier, as an artist and great sports lover, will guide you around the amazing location of their tours. He will be your reference point for the adventure activities and for the artistic explanation during the tour.
Their philosophy is:
- Small groups maximum 10 people to offer a close experience and give you the attention you deserve to enjoy the tour to the fullest
- Local gastronomy experienced in authentic local restaurants frequented just by locals
- Special places, small gems of Catalunya far from the normal tourist circuits to discover hidden secrets of the region
- Attention to the details as they offer their tours in a specific period of the year. They are, in fact, adapted to the season, the climate, the temperature etc.
- Local products in collaboration with small local companies that offer just high-quality products. In this way, they also try to help the local economy and the sustainable tourism
Have a look here to some of their tours:
TUR KAYAK IN COSTA BRAVA
This is a customized tour where you will get the possibility to try kayak and enjoy an amazing landscape, discover beautiful beaches, go inside deep caves and taste the delicious gastronomy of the area.
This customized tour is specially thought for adventure families and a group of friends that like nature, paleontology and outdoor sports.
The Priorat tour is an incredible trip to discover this amazing region characterized by its huge mountains, its people, its legends as well as its delicious wine. Its rich history consists of interminable battles, princesses, small towns that lived for more than 800 years taking care of the vineyard cultivation.
You can find in their webpage more tours that maybe better fit your needs. Remember that they give you the opportunity to choose already selected guided tours or otherwise design your own!
Don’t worry if you’re not Danish because you can send a request for making the trip in English or Spanish without missing the opportunity to see the more local authentic Catalonia within undiscovered gems, unique places and local products. You just need to send them an email requiring the tour in a different language.
Enjoy the experience!
If you want more suggestion on Tours and Travel Services in Barcelona, have a look at our events and guide