Enjoy street art of Barcelona!
With the Barcelona Street Art Tour, you will see a different kind of city: the industrial and alternative Barcelona with high walls painted with graffiti, stencils and all kinds of street art. A specialised guide, who is also an artist, will take you through this open-air museum of contemporary art and tell you about the main murals and most representative works of urban culture which are often hidden away and fully integrated into the landscape.
You’ll also learn about the history of the movement and its artists, the variety of forms it can adopt and most widely used techniques.
The tour can be done on a unique, ecofriendly bamboo bike or on foot, in the most sustainable way possible. Depending on the chosen route you’ll go through the former industrial district Poblenou; the Raval or the Born area.
Depending on the chosen option:
- Guided bamboo bike tour of the city’s best examples of street art, 2h, 3h or 5h.
- The 5-hour bike tour includes a drink and a tapa.
- Two-hour guided walking tour of the city’s urban art.
- The walking tour includes a visit to a gallery specialising in urban art.
- The guide is an artist who lives and works in Barcelona.
Photo Credit : barcelonanavigator.com
Book now from €17/person