The Jardins Pedralbes Festival is a project that was born out of a passion for music and the city of Barcelona seven years ago. They dreamt of an open, outdoor place in contact with nature and history, and with the support of the Barcelona City Council and the Department of Culture of the Generalitat de Catalunya, the idea was materialized in the Gardens of the Pedralbes Palace.
One of the main attractives of the festival is its main auditorium, which is located opposite the facade of the Palace. The auditorium has two large differentiated zones: the locations located in Platea and Lateral de Platea, and the locations of Tribuna.
The Auditorium ticket includes access to the Village area, from 8pm, and the main concert at 10pm.
See the exact program of the next concerts in the Auditorium below:
- Tuesday, August 5: David Bisbal
- Wednesday, August 6: Los Secretos
- Thursday, August 7: Guitarricadelafuente
- Friday, August 8: Momo (tribute to Queen)
- Saturday, August 9: Andrea Motis
- Tuesday, August 12: Manel Fuentes & The Spring’s Team
- Wednesday, August 13: Carlos Núñez
- Thursday, August 14: Hijo de la Luna (tribute to Mecano)
- Friday, August 15: Ara Malikian
- Saturday, August 16: Els pets
It’s in the SEAT Mó scenario of the Pedralbes Festival. Come and discover the wide range of cuisine on offer at the Pedralbes Gardens Village while you discover the city’s new musical offerings.
The Village ticket includes for only 5 euros, a drink, and access to the Village space from 8 pm (does not include access to the Auditorium) until midnight.
See the exact program of the next concerts in the Village below:
- Tuesday, August 5: Suu
- Wednesday, August 6: Belushi
- Thursday, August 7: Le Nais and Anne Lukin
- Friday, August 8: The Bird Yellow
- Saturday, August 9: Maria Jaume
- Tuesday, August 12: Blue Birds
- Wednesday, August 13: Anna Ferrer
- Thursday, August 14: Clara Gispert
- Friday, August 15: Carlos Bianchini Trío
- Saturday, August 16: L’Espiadimonis
Security measures due to covid 19:
-The use of a mask is mandatory.
-Wash your hands often. You will have marked points all over the Garden with hydroalcoholic gel.
-The Village area has tables and chairs for all attendees.
-The auditorium has individual seats with a separation of 1 meter and also with two seats separated from the rest by the same distance.
Els Jardins del Palau de Pedralbes (The Pedralbes Palace Gardens)
A few minutes from away the centre, thre is one of the lungs of Barcelona and one of the most beautiful gardens we can find in the city: the Palace of Pedralbes, a magnificent place to run, walk, rest and also, for two months during summer, you can listen to music!
We invite you to around the gardens and discover the great biodiversity there is. Come before your concert begins and walk through its paths to discover its best kept secrets, among which there are two art works by the magnificent Antoni Gaudí.
How to get to els Jardins del Palau de Pedralbes
- Metro: Palau Reial stop (Line 3)
- Bus: Lines: 7, 33, 63, 67, 75, 78, 113.
H6 – Z. Universitaria
E43 – Av. Barcelona – Major
V5 – Pedralbes
L14 – Rambla Marina – Mercat de Bellvitge
L79 – J. Morales Garrido – H. G. Parc S. Joan de D.
- Tramvia: Palau Reial stop (lines T1, T2 y T3)