You will be working at our HR department, which is in charge of ensuring that the company counts with the right people and of keeping our team motivated. Working side by side with our HR manager you will participate in all the HR daily activities. The position requires constant communication with our international staff – all the interns and employees.
Why this position?
- You will gain first-hand experience of actual HR practices;
- You will acquire a comprehensive understanding of our company;
- You will enhance your multitasking ability and put your emotional intelligence into practice.
The ideal candidate:
- Having a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HR, Management, Business Management or related fields;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Spanish;
- Flexible and resilient personality;
- Result-oriented with strong written and oral communication skills;
- Accurate data entry skills.