Check in & Check out
Check in & Check out: Your guide to enter and leave your home
- Confirmation email: In your confirmation email you find all the necessary information that you will need during your stay so make sure to read it carefully before arrival.
- Check in: Check in times vary depending on the landlord of the apartment. You can see the check in time for your apartment both on our website and in your confirmation email. Don’t worry if you arrive earlier or later than the check in time! You can request an early or late check in with an extra charge and if the landlord agrees, you will be able to check in outside those times. If you arrive early and your apartment still isn’t available for check in, you might be able to leave your luggage in the apartment.
- Collect the keys, sign the documents and make pending payments: We will inform you where and when to collect the keys to the apartment in the confirmation email. Notice that only the person who has made the reservation and payment can collect the keys. You will also be asked to show valid passports of all guests and the credit card you paid with. You will also sign necessary documents and make possible pending payments. Your landlord will even provide information about Barcelona and your new home.
- Before check out: While it’s time to pack your bags, make sure that the apartment is in the same condition as it was founded in the beginning of your stay.
- Check out: The last step is to return the keys and check out. The way of returning the keys will be agreed with the landlord. As the check in times, also the check out can be at different times in different apartments.