|Monthly Rent||1100 €|
Check-in time from: 15:30
Check-out time until: 11:00
Late check-in : Conditions
Payments on arrival: Credit card, Bank Transfer
Studio / Loft
Address: Carrer Puerto Principe - Sant Andreu
License : ATB-000063
Experience Barcelona from the perspective of a local by choosing this charming and practical studio apartment in Sant Andreu. The Mediterranean sun shines through floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, warming the comfortable double bed and adding plenty of natural light to the space to complement the soothing artificial light available for the nighttime. The bed faces a flat screen TV and large closet, as well as a door that leads to the bright bathroom, equipped with a beautifully renovated bathtub. Separating the sleeping space from the quaint dining area is a cozy blue couch on which you can relax and read the paper in the morning. Near the entrance is a gorgeous modern kitchen with high quality finishes, smooth wooden cabinets and granite countertops on which to prepare your favorite dishes. The building comes with a communal outdoor swimming pool, perfect for cooling off on a hot summer day.
Before getting on the metro at the nearby La Sagrera station and seeing the world-famous tourist attractions of Barcelona, take a stroll around the lovely Sant Andreu neighborhood and visit the local sites to learn about its history. We recommend seeing the Sant Andreu de Palomar church and Placa d´Orfila, along with Sant Pacia church, whose interior is one of the lesser known works of famous Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí. For dinner, head over to Gran de Sant Andreu shopping street and dine at the locally beloved Can Roca, specializing in authentic Catalan cuisine.
|Heating, Disabled friendly, Air conditioning, Balcony|
|Elevator, Are you with a large group? We offer more accommodation in this building!|
|Toaster , Oven , Coffee maker, Kettle, Kitchen-ware, Fridge, Stove, Freezer|
|Hair dryer, Bidet, Bathtub|
|Washing machine, Bedding, Towels|
|TV, Swimming pool, Wi-Fi FREE|
|Contact us with your arrival date and time at [email protected]|
|Pets not allowed
Parties not allowed
No Smoking inside
We have verified this accommodation by checking the owner’s identity, contact information and the Property Ownership Certificate of the apartment ✓
Note that only the person who makes the reservation and payment is authorized to collect the keys.
Barcelona-Home has verified this accommodation by checking the owner’s identity, contact information and the Property Ownership Certificate of the apartment.
Please note that only the person who makes the reservation and payment is authorised to collect the keys.
This apartment has been cleaned and protected against Covid-19, with additional cleaning services to ensure your safety.
The owner requires a payment of 30% of the total pending amount after you receive the booking confirmation. The other 70% must be paid one day before arrival either via bank transfer or credit
|Minimum stay (nights)||Maximum stay (nights)|
✓ WE SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE.
✓ FREE TRIP PLANNER GUIDE.
✓ 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
✓ SATISFIED CUSTOMERS.
✓ SECURITY POLICY.
Book it now!