When it’s time to book your summer holidays, there are many factors to take into account: good weather, an amazing place and of course, cheap accommodation. Barcelona has it all: the Catalan capital has warm Mediterranean weather, long beaches, an unbeatable nightlife but, above all, budget-friendly accommodation solutions. If you are looking for independence, privacy, but at the same time, don’t want to run out of money, the best option for staying in Barcelona is renting a cheap apartment. Barcelona has different districts which mirror different aspects of this amazing city; Ciutat Vella, Eixample, Sants-Montjuïc, Les Corts, Sarrià-Sant Gervasi, Gràcia, Horta-Guinardó, Nou Barris, Sant Andreu, Sant Martí. At the same time, in all these districts you can find cheap flats according to your different needs.
Here below you can find some stunning flats at a really budget-friendly price.
Cozy studio for two in Barcelona
This remarkable studio will be perfect for a couple!
- It’s located in the peaceful and wealthy area of the city, Sarria Sant Gervasi.
- Stylish apartment inspired by Scandinavian style, where white and brown colors domain.
- The two windows situated on the walls allow the natural light to come in.
- Cozy and functional, this loft is perfectly situated and you can easily reach many clubs and restaurants.
Reference Number: BH-1453
Bright and renovated apartment near Camp Nou
Check out this beautifully renovated apartment!
- This cheap apartment is located in the district of Sants-Montjuïc.
- You will be delighted by the bright lights of this cozy cheap apartment, where the modern and vintage match with each other for a stylish and really fresh result.
- As a matter of fact, this affordable flat was fully renovated but you can still admire the brick veneer walls perfectly contrasting with the stylish contemporary house fittings.
- The two charming bedrooms are the perfect spot to relax after a busy day of visiting the city, while the fully equipped kitchen offers any amenities you need to try the Spanish cuisine. And if you want to enjoy Barcelona amazing weather, you can chill on the balcony.
Reference Number: BHM1-368
Modern and functional apartment
Look at this modern and very functional flat for 4 people!
- If you are a bargain seeker, this is a unique opportunity. This cheap apartment is next to the Hospital de Sant Pau, close to the Gracia neighborhood and Sagrada Familia.
- Massive rooms all decorated with modern and minimalist furniture because, as everybody knows, “less is more” and these essential and functional house fittings, will make the guests enjoy the space even more.
- This cheap apartment is an open concept, perfect for a group of friends or a big family who wants to get the most from this functional house.
Reference Number: BH-2023
Cheap loft for rent in Barcelona
This enchanting rent is waiting for you to rent!
- This enchanting and cheap loft is located in the residential neighborhood of Eixample, next to Las Ramblas and Plaza Catalunya and very connected to the city center.
- The loft has an undeniable asset: natural light and good ventilation, which is good, especially during the summer
- The bathroom is pretty typical, there’s a shower inside.
- The furniture of the loft gives the studio a cheerful atmosphere!
- This loft has a sofa, in addition, which is very practical if you want to invite 2 of your friends to stay for a while in this charming city.
Reference Number: BH-780
Beautiful flat near to the beach
Look at this pleasant beach apartment in Barcelona, perfect for a family or a small group!
- This beautiful and practical flat is located just near to the Bogatell beach, between Las Ramblas and Poble Nou.
- The apartment has two bedrooms: one with double bed and the other one with simple beds, this is perfect for a family with 2 children! Moreover, both have a balcony, which gives a lot of brightness.
- The flat has been entirely renovated but it preserves its authentic atmosphere thanks to the high ceilings and wooden beams.
- The kitchen is well-equipped so you will feel at home and you will enjoy tasty meals in the spacious living-room
Cozy flat near to the city center
This colorful and friendly apartment can host up 5 people!
- This colorful apartment is located in a modern building, located in the peaceful residential neighborhood of Santa Eulalia, close to the city center.
- The elegant kitchen area has all the furniture you need to cook like you were at home and its really original with the purple L-shape kitchen.
- The bathroom is fully equipped, with a nice bath inside.
- This flat has 3 spacious and charming bedrooms with beautiful parquet floors.
Reference Number: BH-1029
Tips to rent an accommodation
Daily rentals; apartments, houses, studios, luxury properties – from €12/night
Monthly rentals; fully furnished apartments and rooms – from €260/month
Yearly rentals; furnished and unfurnished properties
You can always contact us to receive some advice to choose the perfect accommodation for you or assistance during the booking process!
Telephone: (+34) 934 231 270
Barcelona-Home is an internationally recognized and award-winning company based in Barcelona and has grown over the years, providing a wide range of services to meet the contemporary demand of our clients.
On our platform, you can find any kind of accommodation starting from shared apartments or student rooms, vacation rentals, monthly or yearly rentals, villas as well as properties for sale.
Our main goal is to provide the highest level of service to all our clients, we provide you with all the information you need when booking your stay with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you to Barcelona.
We hope to ensure that you enjoy a memorable time during your stay and fall in love with Barcelona as we did!
Barcelona-Home gathers professionals from more than 20 nationalities who love traveling the world and know more than anyone else about foreign countries. We are a multinational and innovative team of highly professional and dedicated people. The diversity of our team allows us to manage and respond efficiently to our clients’ needs.