Sitges is widely known for its beaches and its nightlife. But how to know where to go when there are so many options? For those who are looking for a chilled yet fun night, this guide was made for you. We gathered the Best Bars in Sitges according to the city’s recommendations.
Find your accommodation now!
– Sinmás: Sinmás or “no more” is a bar, restaurant and tapas bar. There you can enjoy your special moments with friends, groups and family. The place is also available for events and cocktails. Special menus are also available upon request.
– Lizard Music Club: This bar/lounge is located right next to Passeig Maritimo, one of the best locations in town. It has a clubbing atmosphere and disposes of a VIP area for private events and parties according to the customer’s needs.
– La Cava del Retiro: A bar that has concert sessions, jazz music and occasional djs. Big space to enjoy a drink with friends.
– La Sitgetana Craftbeer: A brewpub that produces artisan beers. Beers availability depends on production. It offers their own Pale Ale, Weissbier, Blond Ale and Stout beers. It also has artisan cheese and cold cuts to accompany the beers.
– Bonita Bonita: “Pretty Pretty” is a bar with a chilled and calm atmosphere. Its design resembles a living room, which makes it a cozy spot for small groups of friends. It offers cocktails, tapas, wines and coffees.
– Black Apple: The modern and sophisticated design complement its healthy menu. A place to relax and enjoy a coffee or a drink along with a fresh, healthy meal.
– Bar Guitar Shop: The perfect spot to watch the “El Clasico” matches on the big projector screen. Live music and occasional DJs. Private parties available upon reservation.
– Bar Hotel Sitges 1883: The bar belongs to the Hotel Sitges 1883 premises, which is located in a building that was built on the date that inspired the name. Outside on the garden, it has a hippie chic atmosphere and long beds for customers to enjoy the garden.
– Bar Global Music: Located on the street of sin, this bar has a clubbing ambience and offers premium vodka and gin-tonic nights. Also available for events and private parties.
– French & Beiruti: This bar/lounge is the spot for those who want a cozy night but in a cool place. Opened from noon until late, it offers brunch, dinner and cocktails. The only place in town to get bagels and mimosas for Sunday Brunch.
– El Café de La Plata: Gastro bar-club, this establishment has been offering trendy meals and drinks for over eleven years. Its sober and modern design offers the perfect stage for it cocktail show.
– El Donostiarra: The typical Spanish tapas bar, very simple and with a rustic ambiance. Finger food and drinks like locals.
Make sure to visit the hottest spots in Sitges to enjoy the most out of your stay!
Featured Image: Sam Howzit cc